Friday, January 30, 2009

she is no anna karenina, but close

Actually I started out this post with the intention to write about a real/hypothetical scenario where a conflict of interest had occurred, but unfortunately my desire to just surf the internet randomly for “brainless” stuffs pretty much was overwhelmed by the idea of doing decent work. I came across this picture of my favorite actress and of course there she is, right above.


Her body is undoubtingly incredible; I don’t want to sound sick but even though we all know that these publicity photos have had been photoshop-ed and made to look as close to perfection as possible, but still looking at that gives me the Stendhal syndrome “effect” without fail. I must admit the whole big deal about Hollywood and Divas are over-rated; I would prefer to interpret the scene with the intention to appreciate art, not the fame. As a 20 years old adult in a tertiary institution, I have enough faith (well at least I try to haha) to maintain a certain level of sanity in differentiating between reality and being delusional. It is always good to keep a mental note, I’m sure.


'til then, ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment